Re: ThreePointOne: Contacts
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Patrick Ohly <patrick ohly gmx de>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ThreePointOne: Contacts
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:34:32 +0200
On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 12:45 +0000, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Regarding couchdb: how complete is its data model? When it first
> showed up, SyncEvolution had some problems with it because REV wasn't
> supported, if memory serves me right.
IIRC, that was a bug you filed for evolution-couchdb, which didn't
include the REV field, which I fixed some months ago.
As for couchdb, each document has a unique, cross-database revision
] [Thread Prev