Re: New module proposal: LightDM
- From: Robert Ancell <robert ancell gmail com>
- To: Sam Spilsbury <smspillaz gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New module proposal: LightDM
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:55:27 +1100
On 21 October 2010 21:17, Sam Spilsbury <smspillaz gmail com> wrote:
> Just a few things to note:
> - It seems to spawn about 4 or 5 server instances before it actually gets to
> your session. Is this intended?
No, the lightdm server should only have one instance.
> - LightDM doesn't appear to pull in your gtkrc or anything from
> gnome-settings-daemon (eg a11y properties and the like). Will this be
In the greeter or the user session?
Please send me more information on these problems.
] [Thread Prev