- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: G/tkApplication
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:06:34 +0200
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> On 19 October 2010 00:44, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
>> The upshot, though, is probably that quite some application that were
>> making use of the old GApplication have stopped working.
> So... what versions of gtk+ and glib should GNOME 2.91.1 tarballs be
> targeted against?
> Can I just skip 2.91.1 tarballs and just ask people to compile
> everything from git master?
Please build 2.91.1 tarballs against the GTK+ 2.91.1 tarballs that I
did before the weekend.
] [Thread Prev