developer.gnome.org (was: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two)

Am Dienstag, den 12.10.2010, 18:03 +0200 schrieb Johannes Schmid:
> However, I am mixed about the development tools moduleset. Basically we
> need a lot of improvements in that area and probably it is far more
> useful to have a central point to start (like a revived
> developer.gnome.org) that explains and shows the tools than to put them
> in a moduleset.

That would require to first kill the rest of content on
developer.gnome.org.

I've listed the remaining stuff on developer.gnome.org in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2010-May/msg00063.html

The big problems are
* how to tell that stuff is outdated (needs developer input as
  I cannot judge that)
* whether it is still useful for anybody to keep it / archive it
* in case it's still useful: whether to move it to some archive
  (live.gnome.org? project websites?) and to create permanent
  redirects in developer.gnome.org's htaccess to avoid 404s.

I'm willing to tackle this but obviously wonder about the best way to
proceed.
Thoughts?
Separately emailing the authors of the content and ask them?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper