Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two

Hi Vincent,

	I still have mixed feelings about the proposed moduleset
reorganization, though I think it is definitely better than the original
proposal. It seems to me that we are pretty much just ratifying our
inability to actually make choices... distros will just ship one music
player, one browser etc.

Anyway for now I'd like to concentrate on a separate point: I think
dismantling the development tools moduleset is an error. Having a clear
message on which are the preferred tools for development is crucial to
attract new developers and "what should I use?" is one of the more
frequent questions for new developers approaching gnome.

Ciao

	Paolo