Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 06:38, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Moreover, we encourage maintainers of applications that are part of the
Desktop today and that are not core applications to consider helping
with the bootstrap efforts of this application set by moving their
applications there.

I would like to move GNOME Games to the Application set so what action do I need to take to make that happen?

Also, I want to send a strong encouragement to apply for inclusion in Applications to people whom have proposed games for GNOME Games in the past that have been rejected because the game was in a language which was not in the core competency of existing GNOME Games maintainers and contributors (especially some of the Java, Ruby and C++ proposals which we have seen). I think a small tweak to GNOME Game's name may help too: GNOME Games Collection (thus avoiding implying they are the only GNOME Games).