Re: New module proposal: Clutter core

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 22:47 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le mardi 05 octobre 2010 à 18:41 +0200, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > > I'm pretty sure the GNOME infrastructure could do the same thing: get
> > > the POT file from git.clutter-project.org (it's generated by gettext and
> > > stored in the repository anyway); send me an email with the PO file once
> > > the coordinator has reviewed the contribution. I could even allow commit
> > > access to a branch, or a user repository that I can pull from.
> >
> > That would work (in might be a good idea to implement for git
> > repositories in general). We didn't manage to commit to GNOME git yet
> > though and I doubt it would be easier on other repositories.
>
> The blocker is not technical, but more about the policy to accept
> commits from an application (and create security hooks). I know it's on
> Christer's TODO so there is some hope :-)
>
> If clutter is open to give D-L a commit access, we could try to set up
> something in the not so long-term...

sure; as I said, I can create a separate repository and then
periodically sync the main repo to it. where this repository should live
I can leave it entirely up to the i18n team; I can create a user repo on
clutter-project.org and accept coordinators keys - or it can live on
gnome.org, so the auth infrastructure would already be in place.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name