Re: Can you help me to merge your avatars?

Hi!

> Concerning your second remark about git.gnome.org, we already use the
> guidelines you suggest, but they are not sufficient for our analysis
> purposes, since we still find quite a number of false positives and
> false negatives during our data analysis, and moreover this data does
> not contain information about identities used by the maillers and bug
> trackers.

You will have to ask the sysadmins about it. Anyway, I am pretty sure
that git.gnome.org, blogs.gnome.org and bugzilla.gnome.org use different
databases and as such don't connect people so you won't get the
information you are looking for. irc.gimp.org doesn't use any
registration at all.

The LDAP is used for git, mail and shell accounts only AFAIK.

Regards,
Johannes