Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two
- From: Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com>
- To: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:53:56 +0100
I'm interested to know what is going to happen about the module set
reorganization now. We had the second proposal presented, we had a
HUGE discussion about pros and cons with a lot of different views on
this. So now what?
- Will this be implemented?
- If so when?
- Or will there be another iteration with another proposal and discussion?
I'm asking because this could potentially means some changes in tools
and work flows for translators, so I just want to make sure that it is
not something that will be dropped on us during the last month before
the release of GNOME 3.0, where (a) we have plenty to do and (b) we
definitely want to make sure that we are all running at peak
efficiency, so we don't end up with a KDE 4.0 like release ;)
] [Thread Prev