Re: Fwd: Module Proposal: Caribou

Thanks Eitan for the proposal!

> Dependencies: None that are outside the usual. We might be using
> clutter in the future for more interesting keyboards and features.

I just added caribou to jhbuild, I noted:

 - pyclutter: it is not explicitely listed in the external dependencies
   list, but probably we consider bindings to be okay.

 - virtkey: there is a 0.50 tarball on https://launchpad.net/virtkey
   but it extracts itself to the current directory, could you ask the
   authors to package this properly?  (alternatively it's certainly
   not that hard to replace it in pure Python, using the ctypes module
   for calls to X).

Cheers,

        Frederic