Re: Udisks, Upower, external deps and jhbuild

Il giorno mer, 17/03/2010 alle 21.12 -0400, Matthias Clasen ha scritto:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org> wrote:

I've just updated JHBuild, adding udisk and UPower modules and update
deps for gnome-powe-manager, gnome-sessione and gnome-disk-utility.
See http://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/log/ for more details

> David wants a quick transition, and only very few desktop components
> depend directly on udisks (most simply use it indirectly via
> gio/gvfs/gdu)

So, is it OK to remove DeviceKit-disks and replace it with udisks in
external deps page?

> Richard wants a slow transition, since there are quite a few direct
> dependencies.

Then my suggestion is update external deps page with following contents
by now:
  Module: DeviceKit-power
  Min ver: 008
  Recommended ver: 015 (renamed as UPower 0.9xx)

Or
  Module: UPower (previously DeviceKit-power)
  Min. ver: *** (008)
  Rec. ver: 0.9.1 (015)