Distribution help needed for nanny

Hi Desktop-devel  people :

We want to support more distributions in nanny project [1] . And we need help with fedora/redhat and opensuse/suse distributions. We only need init-scripts to start the nanny daemon on this distributions. Obiously other distributions are welcome too :) . We support at the moment ubuntu/debian and mandriva.

Are there any developer that can help us with this init-scripts ? If you want to help us, you only need drop your init-script here ;) [2]

Cheers

telemaco

[1] http://projects.gnome.org/nanny
[2] http://git.gnome.org/browse/nanny/tree/daemon/data/init.d