Re: Platform for Developer Documentation

Le dimanche 07 mars 2010 à 15:16 -0600, Shaun McCance a écrit :
> * PackageKit

I don’t think we should consider PackageKit as a core development
interface, but rather as an optional service. It doesn’t integrate
properly with all distributions, and not all user setups make it useful,
especially the largest installations.

> * PulseAudio

Maybe it’s (still) a little too early to consider it? Support for a wide
range of hardware is still very poor as of kernel 2.6.32.

Furthermore, if you want to consider hardware support, maybe you can
talk about GUdev? It’s still Linux-specific, but currently it is the way
to go.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :