Re: GSettings migration status

Le mercredi 30 juin 2010, à 17:16 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Le mercredi 30 juin 2010, à 16:03 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> > For some of my other modules, I'm actually waiting on desktop-wide
> > settings, and in some cases, lockdown keys.
>
> Gah, my fault. I had forgotten about this. I'll work on this tomorrow.

Here we go:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vuntz/gsettings-desktop-schemas/

I'd appreciate if people can take a quick look. If everything is okay,
I'll push that to git.gnome.org in a proper repository.

Right now, it contains a simple conversion of a few gconf schemas from
libgnome and gnome-vfs:
 org.gnome.Desktop.background.gschema.xml
 org.gnome.Desktop.default-applications.gschema.xml
 org.gnome.Desktop.interface.gschema.xml
 org.gnome.Desktop.lockdown.gschema.xml
 org.gnome.Desktop.url-handlers.gschema.xml

I'm pretty sure there are some keys there we want to remove, or to
rename, or something else, so patches welcome, etc. If something is
missing, just tell me.

Oh, and we probably want some data conversion as described in
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gio/2.25/ch27s07.html. But let's
remove/rename keys first.

Vincent

--