Re: Libtool versioning made easy (was Re: Converting libraries andpluginsto use gtk3
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Steve Frécinaux <nudrema gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Libtool versioning made easy (was Re: Converting libraries andpluginsto use gtk3
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:35:09 -0400
On 07/01/2010 04:15 AM, Steve Frécinaux wrote:
> This is the only scheme that would not require extent knowledge on how
> libtool versioning works.
I can do something like that too.
However, do the libraries that break ABI all the time, really bump their major
so-version with every break?
] [Thread Prev