Re: GNOME releases need module releases! (GStreamer!)

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 16:32 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:

Hello,

> The solution here is really into the of GStreamer developers (can we
> get a release please?).

As announced yesterday on the GStreamer mailing list, there will be
pre-release tarballs of core, -base, and -good later today, with the
final release of these modules scheduled for the beginning of February
[1].

Unfortunately we got a bit behind our original release schedule for
various reasons, but we're trying to get back into the rhythm now. I
don't think anyone was really aware of the situation with Totem.

 Cheers
  -Tim

[1] http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/ReleasePlanning2010