Re: Module Proposal: PDF Mod

Hi!

> Would be nice to see it integrated in evince in some way, the problem is
> that I am not sure evince supports "extensions" (like, for example, eog
> supports) :-/

Quoting from the orignal Proposal Mail:
"Miscellaneous: People have raised the idea of adding PDF Mod's
functionality to Evince.  Some good reasons why having them separate
is best:
1) Each app is simpler this way; users can't get into edit mode
accidentally and be confused
2) Quoting Evince maintainers: "Editing capabilities are actually out
of scope in evince, see bug #314683."
3) In that bug they encourage the creation of a tool like PDF Mod"

Regards,
Johannes