Re: Re: gnome-panel & gnome-applets?

Le mardi 28 décembre 2010 à 13:02 +0000, Rui Tiago Cação Matos a écrit :
> What you want is not Gnome 3 then. You want to continue using Gnome 2
> and there's no one preventing you from doing that.

Is the GNOME 3 panel compatible with the GNOME 2 applets?

If so, that’s fine. We distributors can keep on shipping gnome-applets
as we do today, with the 2.32 version.

If not, you’ve effectively just killed the panel. There’s no way we can
maintain two versions of the panel, requiring two versions of g-c-c,
themselves requiring two versions of g-s-d.

--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know