More GTK breakage

Hey everyone,

If you read this mail, it's probably because GTK made your compile
fail. Again. It might  be because the final part of the GTK3 rendering
cleanup has landed. This part only touches GDK APIs, so most
applications should not be affected at all.

If your app has been affected nonetheless, it's often one of these issues:

- GdkDrawable has been removed. In that case, just replace all
occurences of GdkDrawable with GdkWindow and you should be fine.

- The GDK_DRAWABLE() macro is gone. Oftentimes, it can just be
omitted. Otherwise, you likely want to use the GDK_WINDOW() macro.

- GDK_WINDOW_XWINDOW() is gone. Use the gdk_x11_window_get_xid() to
get it. I'm transitioning all code to provide a gdk_x11_foo_get_xid()
function exclusively, so futureproof code should use that function.

- A few remaining calls (mostly in gdkx.h) that were called
gdk_drawable_foo() are now called gdk_window_foo(). Most prominently
gdk_x11_drawable_get_xid() is now called gdk_x11_window_get_xid().

As always, if you have any issues, feel free to poke me.

Benjamin