Re: GNOME 3.0 in March 2011

2010/8/1 Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>:
>> +1 !!!!
>>
>> I don't get why people is getting so upset about the delay,
>
> Probably because the "people" either support GNOME for a distribution,
> or maintain loads of modules in the GNOME release set. Or both.

That doesn't really answer the question, I'm not assuming that
maintainer's job is piece of cake.
My question is, why does releasing 2.30 + backporting critical
bugfixes not cut it for 2.32? It is a lot of less work than trying to
release a hybrid version of apps that are in the middle of being 3.0
and 2.x

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz