Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 10:37 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:

> > In such case, should not it be a freedesktop project and be proposed as
> > an external dependency for the Activity Journal?
>
> The Activity Journal is in Launchpad and would have the same issues as
> we've been discussing (except moreso due to translator requirements).

that would definitely need to be moved to the GNOME infrastructure, if
it was meant to be included in the desktop modules.

if we're just talking about the engine then I don't see the point of
having the discussion in the first place, until something explicitly
requires the engine; and in that case, the engine should go through the
external dependencies list - in which case there wouldn't be the issue
of "where it is hosted/developed".

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--