Re: Module Proposal: GNOME Shell

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 10:54 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Il giorno mar, 30/03/2010 alle 19.16 -0400, Owen Taylor ha scritto:
>
> > Dependencies:
> >  Mutter: Will be proposed as a desktop release set module
> >  GJS: Will be proposed as a desktop release set module
> >  gobject-introspection: Will be proposed as a desktop release set module
>
> Maybe I've misses it, but are you planning to depend on Clutter 1.2 or
> 1.4? If the latter, when we'll have a release tarball for jhbuild? :)

hopefully, Clutter 1.4 will be less problematic to transition to than
Clutter 1.2; Clutter 1.4 is still planned to be released following the
2.31/3.0 development schedule - so the API freeze date will be at the
end of August like for every other GNOME library.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name