Danger: older bugs are getting squashed with NEEDINFO

Guys,
   Im sorry I missed the memo if there was one, I woke up this
morning to a full page of bugmail, deleting valid bugs from the
buglist and throwing them into a NEEDINFO state.

Javier pointed me to a blog post[0] which describes a new policy
to mark bugs as NEEDINFO after one year. I'm raising the flag here
on d-d-l because it concerns us all and I think every maintainer
needs to know this policy is currently in effect.

I know the guys mean well, and I cannot express my gratitude
enough for the efficiency that the bugsquad has for closing
some crash bugs that really do need info.

Suffice it to say; I really need to know this policy is going to stop,
or at least not effect Glade bugs.

Thank you,
     -Tristan

[0]http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/2009/08/10/gnome-bugsquad-policy-changes/