Waiting for GNOME 2.30 (=3.0)

As a future contributor of GNOME I would like to ask about approaching
transition to GNOME 3.0. What do you mean - does GNOME transition
would experience same problems as KDE did when they introduced their
KDE 4.0? It was full of vulnerabilities, errors, bugs, etc. It had to pass
one year until KDE 4.2 has been released to say that KDE 4.x is a stable
enviroment. Do we have to wait GNOME 3.2 or 3.4 to be able to say -
we have GNOME 3.x as a stable and reliable desktop environment?

Kind regards,
Uros Nedic
Belgrade, Serbia

"Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men
 is primarily based on mutual trust and only
 secondarily on institutions such as courts of
 justice and police."

 - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages