Re: New module proposal: tracker

On 29/10/09 09:27, John Stowers wrote:
On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 20:04 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I think I'm with Zeeshan here.  It looks like you should have some
time to get some real world testing before putting it into the
release.  Do you guys have objection to that?

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't tracker 0.7 being shipped in maemo
5? That seems like a pretty significant real world test case.

No. 0.6 is. A lot of those fixes are of course folded back to upstream.
Harmattan is using Tracker of course and much more heavily, this is why we are constantly finding bugs to fix and ontologies to improve on.

--
Regards,
Martyn