Re: Not proposing gnome-packagekit for 2.28

2009/10/26 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
> To the maintainers who have proposed a module or a new dependency:
> If there have been changes/improvements/fixes compared to when this
> module was proposed: Mention them.

* Lots of UI polish has been done in the 2-28 series.
* 2-29 will depend on a more recent version of PackageKit which
removes a metric ton of ifdefs and compat code
* More distributions have added PackageKit by default[1] including a
notable mention of Moblin.

[1] http://www.packagekit.org/pk-users.html

If anyone has any concerns or questions in person, either grab me on
irc (hughsie) or on the PackageKit mailing list. Thanks.

Richard.