Re: Project Proposal: GNOME Innovation

Wolter Hellmund a écrit :
I suggest that a new component in the GNOME bug database is created that
corresponds to the purpose of innovating GNOME. This way, the people who
are not serious about suggesting ideas to implement will be avoided at a
big percentage; the people who will contribute with GNOME's innovation
will be mostly people who care about GNOME and the open source software
and consequently know how to move around in a bug filing environment,
such as bugzilla.

If they know how to use bugzilla, they know how to fill an enhancement request on a product.

The only thing missing is a place for ideas for new apps, and this IMHO could be done in the wiki. But even that way, I'm not sure it's worth. In the free software community, people that have ideas usually work on them, then show some code, and this in turn brings some contributions if the project is appealing. I have no project in mind that started with someone that just had a good idea and asked to other people to implement it.
--
Luis