Re: Proposing couchdb-glib and evolution-couchdb for GNOME 2.30

Hi

i dig a little into couchdb/desktop-couch and am wondering about
security. Did I understand it right that desktop-couch starts couchdb on
a random port without any password requirements, bound to 127.0.0.1?
While not being attackable from the outside, still every program
regardless which users runs it can read my contact list? Or did I got
something wrong?

Thanks,

--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>