Re: What does gnome-shell give us?

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 08:57:31PM +0100, Maciej Piechotka wrote:
> Hmm. I guess that other applications which should not be
> one-workspace-only include at least:
> - gedit
> - gnome-terminal
>
> I cannot see how it works in practice unfortunately (mutter refuses to
> start-up on my hardware).

  It quite awkward. You have to drag gnome-terminal icon to new workspace
to have it open as second window. Or open new window from g-t menu, switch
to workspaces view and drag it.
  You can't just create/switch to workspace and click on g-t icon, it will
switch back to original workspace.

--
Tomasz Torcz                        To co nierealne -- tutaj jest normalne.
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl          Ziomale na życie mają tu patenty specjalne.