Re: on application focus navigation (was: On ctrl-tab)

> Isn't it very obvious that a menuitem that is bound to the
> 'copy-from-textview' action will always copy from the text view ? If
> you want a different behaviour, maybe you should bind the menuitem to
> a 'copy-from-focussed-widget' action instead...

We kind of do this. But it doesn't work fully that way and the reason is
that we cannot do a GTK_IS_SOURCE_VIEW() somewhere in the code because
gtksourceview isn't linked to the whole application but just to some
module. And as such we cannot split things between GtkTextView and