Re: on application focus navigation (was: On ctrl-tab)

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> If you pay attention to where this discussion started, you will see
> that that is not the case. The starting point was a request to
> increase conflicting uses of Ctrl-Tab...

Yes, I see.  But I am merely saying that, sparing the tab-interface
thing, ctrl-tab is GNOME's current "conflict-free" way to navigate
fields.  If GNOME continues to use ctrl-pageup/down for tab
management, it will stay this way.  [I'm actually in favor of the
ctrl-tab for tab management, myself.  But at the moment, no change has
been made.]

I mentioned earlier that maybe this field-nav shortcut could be super-tab.