Re: New module proposal: tracker
- From: Iain <iain gnome org>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New module proposal: tracker
- Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:43:01 +0000
> Tracker 0.7 ships with a DBus API, Nepomuk as ontology, SPARQL as query
> language, SPARQL UPDATE for inserting and updating data and finally
> signals-per-classes as life search capability.
> The DBus APIs are simple but very powerful thanks to SPARQL.
] [Thread Prev