desktop usage auditing tool

Hi All,

Following the thread, re: Zeitgeist and Hamster, I thought I would introduce myself and a small project I've been working on, called (unashamedly)
gnome-workspacetime
http://sites.google.com/site/richardhenwood/gnome-workspacetime

I wrote the tool to audit my desktop activities automatically - particularly for the purposes of identifying exactly how much time I spend doing 'work'. It achieves this requirement in my case.

Surprising, my colleagues have been far from enthusiastic about auditing their own daily activities. However, the recent discussion on Zeitgiest and the related Hamster made me this that I should advertise my (modest) efforts in this area.

This project is in slow development, and I look forward to my work being eclipsed by other established projects.

Best regards,
Richard