Re: GNOME 3.0 - shell and applets

On 16 May 2009, at 17:34, Andre Klapper wrote:

Am Samstag, den 16.05.2009, 17:28 +0100 schrieb Calum Benson:
Well, the HIG makes it fairly clear too:
<hhttp://library.gnome.org/devel/hig-book/nightly/desktop-notification-area.html.en#desktop-notification-appropriate-use

But unfortunately, only in the draft version :/

So what's the procedure for a draft to become a stable, released
version?

Up to now, it's just happened whenever we've had the time to thoroughly review everything that's pending in the draft, and agree on what makes sense to move into the stable version. That was easier when there was a whole bunch of us working on the HIG, but just at the moment there's really only me, and I haven't had time to do much more than keep a passive eye on it for a while.

I hope we'll at least manage to do one last stable release before we switch our attention to something new for 3.0, though.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team