Re: WebKitGTK+ as an external dependency

2009/5/4 Patryk Zawadzki <patrys pld-linux org>:
> That's so wrong it hurts. We should use technical measures to decide
> which deps go in. WebKitGtk is not a Firefox alternative. Firefox is a
> web browser that happens to include Gecko.

Patryk, I'm for WebKitGtk in GNOME, I'm testing it from a long time;
my previous email was not a "-1 for WebKitGtk", but just a note about
another point of view to keep in mind.

> PS: 700 MB limit in 2009 is as good as a floppy :)

Live CD creators are crazy: someone proposed to remove Rhythmbox and
include Banshee in Ubuntu just to save 6 or 9 MB :D