Re: gnome-keyring Gnome Keyring architecture and security philosophy

Sven Herzberg wrote:
> To me this sounds a lot like stuff that should be on library.gnome.org
> and not on the wiki. Did you consider eg. putting this stuff into the
> libgnome-keyring API reference?

Not if it means I have to use gtk-doc. I can barely get it to work
properly on my APIs. It seems to me that gtk-doc may have prevented more
documentation that it has facilitated. It's the libtool of documentation
processors.

Patches welcome (to gnome-keyring documentation).

Cheers,

Stef Walter