Re: gnome-keyring Gnome Keyring architecture and security philosophy
- From: Stef <stef-list memberwebs com>
- To: Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
- Cc: gnome-keyring-list gnome org, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-keyring Gnome Keyring architecture and security philosophy
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:47:15 +0000 (UTC)
Sven Herzberg wrote:
> To me this sounds a lot like stuff that should be on library.gnome.org
> and not on the wiki. Did you consider eg. putting this stuff into the
> libgnome-keyring API reference?
Not if it means I have to use gtk-doc. I can barely get it to work
properly on my APIs. It seems to me that gtk-doc may have prevented more
documentation that it has facilitated. It's the libtool of documentation
Patches welcome (to gnome-keyring documentation).
] [Thread Prev