Re: Gnome Desktop wallpaper changer

There is an applet that I've been using called Webilder, it's home page is :

	http://www.webilder.org/

It downloads images from flikr and webshots, and cycles it based on configuration.

It's written in Python, and it builds/installs fairly ok, it's been a while
since I tried it out, but you could give the latest a go...

Darren.