Re: New module proposal: libdmapsharing

On Sat, 2009-06-27 at 12:30 -0400, W. Michael Petullo wrote:

> This would be completely satisfactory to me. If I may ask the list,
> what is the process for getting a project accepted into the GNOME
> infrastructure?

Bugzilla, see "To add a project to the bugzilla database" in
http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/ForMaintainers

For git, see http://live.gnome.org/Git/NewRepository

For the wiki, create a new page on http://live.gnome.org

For the web space, see the note at the bottom of :
http://projects.gnome.org/ (and mentally replace SVN by git hehe).