Re: external dependancy libmapi (openchange) version bump.

Johnny Jacob wrote:
> > > Evolution-MAPI would like to use libmapi 0.8.2 instead of 0.8.0 [0] .
[...]
> Patch pushed to jhbuild master with version tag corrections and
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven/ExternalDependencies page
> updated.

Sorry I didn't check it closely before, it looks like libmapi 0.8.2
pkg-config file still says 0.8, so evolution-mapi (that now checks
for >= 0.8.2) fails to find libmapi.

The pkg-config file Version field is created via configure, and
libmapi has that line:
  AC_INIT(openchange, 0.8, [openchange openchange org])
It should be 0.8.2.

Cheers,

        Frederic