Re: DeviceKit-disks proposal (was: new dependencies in gvfs)

2009/7/13 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
> Am Freitag, den 01.05.2009, 19:16 -0400 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
>> David just merged the DeviceKit backend into gvfs, which means that
>> gvfs will now depend on gnome-disk-utility and DeviceKit-disks.
>

> The GNOME release-team will decide about module inclusions for GNOME
> 2.28 soon.
>

> To the GNOME developers:
> If you have not commented yet, if there is anything to add, if you have
> questions to the maintainer: Please comment now.

I would like to know if there was a consensus about inclusion of
DeviceKit-disk in jhbuild.

By now, if you don't manually install DeviceKit-disk from version
control, 'jhbuild build' process fails due

  checking for DEVKIT_DISKS... configure: error: Package requirements
(DeviceKit-disks  >= 006) were not met:

in gnome-disk-utility-module.

PS yes, latest released