Re: Proposing libchamplain as an external dependancy for GNOME 2.28

On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 21:37 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> To the maintainers who have proposed a module or a new dependency:
> If there have been changes/improvements/fixes compared to when this
> module was proposed: Mention them.

None.  We've been running a bit late on the schedule (entirely due to me
taking vacations for too long :), so there is a bunch of stuff waiting
for review or to be merged.  http://live.gnome.org/libchamplain/schedule
has been updated accordingly.

For a list of applications using libchamplain (and that told us so) see
http://live.gnome.org/libchamplain/applications

The SoC changes (aka local rendering of the OSM data) will be
incorporated in a later version.

Thanks,

Pierre-Luc