Re: WebKitGTK+ as an external dependency

On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 21:37 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> If there have been changes/improvements/fixes compared to when this
> module was proposed: Mention them.

In the last weeks we have had a fair number of fixes to the a11y support
in WebKitGTK+. I am not the best person to talk about them, but since
Xan is away for a while, I think I should bring this up.

I am sure there are still some bugs to fix, but it seems to me like the
major problems blocking are now fixed, or almost there, so we should be
able to get them done for a 2.28 release.

I think it's important to have some comments, and a list of bugs that
are blocking acceptance so that we can asses the viability of getting
all of them closed. Joanmarie, Willie, comments? =)

Thanks!

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>
GNOME