Re: New module for 2.28: gnome-bluetooth

On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 21:36 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> The GNOME release-team will decide about module inclusions for GNOME
> 2.28 soon.
>

> To the GNOME developers:
> If you have not commented yet, if there is anything to add, if you have
> questions to the maintainer: Please comment now.
>
> To the maintainers who have proposed a module or a new dependency:
> If there have been changes/improvements/fixes compared to when this
> module was proposed: Mention them.
> Also see http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing again.

Upped the external dependency on bluez (which I expect to carry on
doing), and now require obexd for the bluetooth-sendto binary.

Other improvements have been made quite public through my blog (Geoclue
and NM integration, Secure Simple Pairing support, etc.).

Cheers