Re: Wake Up World! spam

Hi everyone,

I just came back from a nice evening at one of my colleague place to
find lots of emails in my mailbox, some from me, some from other
people, all talking about "Wake Up World! Meet the New Boss, ...".

It seems someone used my email address to spam most GNOME related
mailing lists, but there is one thing I'm sure about, I didn't write
this email. I haven't even read it so I'm not even sure what it's all
about. Given the reactions you sent me and a few keywords I saw from a
glance, it's probably something I'd be deeply ashamed of if I had
written it and that I'd never send to tons of unrelated mailing lists.

So I want to apologize to all of you for that totally inappropriate
email, even if it didn't come from me, I'm annoyed that it seems to
come from my email address (even though it's not signed by "David
Duke"). And it obviously in no way represent my opinions on this
topic, whatever this might have been about (words like obama, sionist,
... make me think it's probably a pretty sensitive topic:)

Sorry for yet another email on that topic, should be the last one from
me, now I'll go hiding :(

Christophe (yep, this one is from me, I'm using my real name here ;)