Re: Wake Up World! Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss

Hi Felix,

2009/1/23 Felix Kaser <f kaser gmx net>:
> Thanks a lot, I missed the official response ;) I don't get Gnome Journal
> mails so I didn't get this. It makes things clear, but I hope we'll hear
> from Christophe, that he's not really behind this, soon ;)

This mail was obviously not from me, someone forged an email using my
email address in From:. Given that the spammer sent this email to
dozens of mailing lists, it doesn't feel like the right thing to do to
spam all those mailing lists with another mail to explain the
situation.

But no, I never sent this email, and if I wanted to send political
messages one day, I wouldn't spam GNOME mailing lists with that.

Cheers,

Christophe