Re: Evolution/MAPI

Suman Manjunath wrote:

> I spoke to Jelmer Vernooij about providing tarballs for talloc, tdb
> and tevent. He uploaded the release snapshots that he used for the
> Debian packages.
>
> http://samba.org/samba/ftp/samba4/talloc_1.2.0~git20080616.orig.tar.gz
> http://samba.org/samba/ftp/samba4/tdb_1.1.2~git20081222.orig.tar.gz
> http://samba.org/samba/ftp/samba4/tevent_1.0.0~git20090101.orig.tar.gz

Thanks for the effort Suman; I am sorry I forgot to mail you yesterday
as I managed to get them all built from the same tarball, without too
much hack.  I believe we can wait for proper releases instead of
snapshot tarballs and keep on using the big samba tarball.

> He mentioned that talloc, tdb and tevent would be released separately
> at some point of time in the future. Right now, it is not possible as

That's nice to know; I'll make sure to update the modulesets when I
see them released.

        Frederic