Re: JavaScript engines

Another update, I've talked to Havoc in IRC. Seed is going to switch to
the gjs/Vala format for enums (later today), and to the gjs import style.
The remaining difference in the core bindings, is how signals are
handled, and we've been discussing this with no conclusion yet, but in
the not so far off future, some decision will be made on this.

After that the two will be compatible in how they bind libraries, though
all the aforementioned feature differences will still exist.

==============Original message text===============
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 12:13:32 EST "Matthias Clasen" wrote:

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:

>. After all,
> both implementations run the same language with the same syntax and
> they are *both* using the same underlying GObject bindings so the
> API's will be the same.

This is the key question, isn't it. _Are_ the apis the same ?