Re: Call for talks - GNOME Devroom at FOSDEM 2009

Hello :)

2008/12/30 Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com>:
> As for the last few years, we'll have a GNOME devroom at FOSDEM (7/8
> feb in Brussels), and as always, we want *YOU* to give a talk about
> the cool project you are hacking on in this devroom

[...]
> Please send your talk proposals before Friday 9 January. As always,
> the sooner is the better wrt organisation.

This is a reminder that the deadline is in just a few days, FOSDEM is
3 weeks earlier than usual this year which is why the deadline is so
close.

So if you want to give a talk in the gnome devroom or the freedesktop
devroom (on sunday), please get in touch with me as quickly as
possible. Otherwise, your talk won't appear on the printed schedule
and people might not be aware of it :-/

Thanks a lot, hope to see you there :)

Christophe