Re: JavaScript engines

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> The APIs will certainly not automatically be the same. There are lots
> and lots of little decisions you have to make when you bind gtk. If just
> one of these differ then they won't be compatible.

It's not clear to me why this would not be considered a bug.

Hopefully Robert will jump in here and say he's willing to treat GJS
as the reference implementation and then everyone can just be happy
with two implementations with the same API on which any app can Just
Work.

Let's wait for Robert to reply before we get too carried away...