Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 06:34:47PM -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 00:18 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > I am not evading. Stop trying to make this personal. I don't care about
> > CoC, I don't like you're talking to me.
>
> Please. Stop trying to make this look like it's personal and like I'm
> assaulting you. Because I didn't. And I resent the accusation.

You ask "Is it *really* so hard to understand that this whole git-serve
is a terrible idea". As I don't find it terrible, the statement makes me
feel like I'm considered an idiot for disagreeing. Then when I try to
point that out, I get "Oh, you chose not to quote that"... anyway, I'm
dropping this.

I'm not saying you're assaulting me (way too strong). I just don't like
the tone.

but suggest offline if needed (in hindsight, probably should've done
that right away). Only replying on list to make clear to everyone that I
didn't think you were assaulting.

--
Regards,
Olav